Through our partnership with the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA), Financial Aid Services (FAS) assists NASFAA member institutions with utilizing NASFAA’s P&P Builder to create a centralized, easy-to-use Policy and Procedure Manual.
The information is available online and updates are made easily as changes occur. FAS’ Policy and Procedure Consulting Service covers the essential aspects of documenting federal financial aid administration as well as state and institutional requirements. We can help with an entire manual or just the components that need some extra attention.
Through our unique partnership, this service can:
- Help define or clarify what the policies or procedures should be
- Determine if policies and procedures are compliant and aligned with best practices
- Strengthen regulatory compliance
- Embed regulatory citations in appropriate sections
- Compile new or existing P&Ps in manageable format
- Transform a static or incomplete manual into a content-rich, living document
- Turn a manual into an effective, internal training resource (for new staff and cross training)